But right now...after a weekend of effort....my room is fairly reasonable. And I'm going to post pictures of my favorite spot.
Ever.
This is where I read...and get ideas...and dance to music...and talk on the phone...and all that fun stuff.
It has recently been renovated after birthdayness. YAY! And this is part of the room that stays clean..um, 60/70% of the time. As opposed to the 20% of the other side.
So, anyways. Here is it.
This is the entrance into my wee spot...
And this is the inside :)
I have decided I'm going to post at LEAST twice a week. At least.
Don't laugh.
Hugs,
Kaley
"By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me -
a prayer to the God of my life."
Psalm 42:8
5 comments:
Ooooh, how cozy looking!! I wish I had a space like that. I have my own room (thank goodness, since sharing means being in a room with my brothers) and it's pretty small. You've inspired me to redesign it to be more comfy! =)
Keeping a room clean isn't easy with a 14 and 6 year old either :)
And I LOVE those kinda lamps!! I want one. lol.
And that chair is pretty awesome too :)
Awesome. I'm likin' the bright blue and crazy lamp. And I'm impressed it's clean at all in there!
FREAAAAAKY FLAMINGO!!
It's BONNIE! (or was it Bonita?) That's funny...because Bernice is on MY chair in my room. And I have one of those lamps. Right over my chair. Just like yours. How creepy is that?
What a lovely little nook :) NOW I know where you are whenever I call you!
And I gave you that hoodie :) *happy*
Love it ;) I wish I had a little corner like that :) It's adorable, I especially love the lamp :D
Post a Comment