Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 4

Today (for reals, this time), I'm thankful for....

Expectation

Ahh! This is something I really, really, REALLY am so grateful for. Without it, I'd be some sort of dead lump in the closet who spends all their time writing depressing poetry. And crying. It would be sad.
Expectation is just another wonder of life. Half the fun and excitement of any event is..waiting for it! Expectation makes goodbyes so much easier - instead of dwelling on the sadness of the moment, you can think about the next time you'll see each other. YES!
Expectation is a vital part of any Christian's life. We can rest in the fact that one day, we'll see Him. Our creator, sustainer, savior, our everything. And, in that day, there won't be anymore tears, or goodbyes, or wickedness, or despair, or failures, or sickness. We'll understand every mystery our puny minds can't begin to grasp in this life. We'll be able to worship our king without any hindrances. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
There are so many things I'm waiting for right now, but mainly....
  • Christmas (!!)
  • The Ball. Theballtheballtheballtheballtheballtheballtheballtheball. And, again I say, the ball. It's going to be most awesome thing ever. Be jealous :)
  • To go to Hoooouston again. AHHHHHHHH!! Hopefully, that'll be really, really soon.
  • To finish my novel
  • To drive :)
  • To try out for Annie!


1 comment:

RainyDayDreamer said...

You know...? I can't really picture you being emo at all. You're just a uber happy, adorable, racist person. And...no way that you'd be emo :-) Oh. my. goodness, do I love you.

Awwwww, I feel special! I was just looking through those picture recently...

THANKSGIVING CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH. I just wrote..

THanksgiving can't become fat enough.

*cough* Yeah. COCKALEEEEEEKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tea, we are SO HAVING TEA.