Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 6

Today, I am thankful for...

My two youngest siblings, Kate and Isaiah
Who keep me laughing.


Who knew little kids could be so completely hilarious?
I love them.
NOBODY has cuter/awesomer/funnier/more demanding/sweet siblings. I'm serious :)





5 comments:

RainyDayDreamer said...

YOUR SIBLINGS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Isaiah is so BIG. Duuuude, he needs to stop growing. And so does Kate! And she looks SO MUCH like you.

Oooh my goodness. YOU AND THEM ARE ADORABLE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah....!!!!!!!!

Anna Andalasia said...

I gave you a blog award! To see it and check out the rules, go to this page on my Aria of an Amateur blog:

http://charactress.blogspot.com/2009/11/another-award-gasp.html

Matt Tinsley said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't been commenting on your posts...I have been enjoying them though!!

I'm insanely jealous of you. I wish they were mine >:( haha but really, they're quite awesome. I miss them already...tell them hi!

Haleymay said...

Aaah! The adorableness!! It's too much!

I'm with Matt. I'm in serious envy right now. Blaaarrr! :( You give thems a hug for me, k?

And picture #4 pretty much made me laugh harder than Charlie the Unicorn. I'm serious.

GAH! I can't STAND IT! I need to stop looking at these picture. I can't stop saying "Awwwwww..." It's like a disease, I tell you.

(Ok. My word was "refood". That's the most perfect word I've ever seen.)

Ellie Degenhart said...

Those pictures so so cute.

I LOVE little siblings...well big ones too ;)

But, I have to disagree on one thing, my siblings are the best :)