Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 7

Halfway there!!

Today, I'm thankful for...
Being Girl
Yes, indeed. We get to do so many awesome things. Such as...

Play dress up, though we're teenagers...


Dance/Sing in the rain (Would a boy do this? Not a chance.) :)


Have the awesomest inside jokes. And write them on their arms in red sharpie.

And much more.

I have to go to bed now.

Psalm 89:30-34
"If his sons forsake my law, and do not follow my statues, if they violate my decrees and fail to keep my commands, I will punish their sin with the rod, their iniquity with flogging, BUT, I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness. I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered."

Goodnight, dear readers!

8 comments:

Haleymay said...

Amen. Times a million. Plus three.

Oooohhh my goodness...yep. I really do love rollercoasters :P

Kaley Grace said...

:):) :) :) :)

Rollercoasters are pretty much awesome!! :)

Goood times...

Ellie Degenhart said...

I'd have agree. lol. So glad I'm not a boy.

I'll always say that those girls who wish they were boys just don't have enough brothers. They don't know what boys are really like. ;)

Anna Andalasia said...

I also love being a girl! I love pink, high heels, scarves, polka dots, stripes, makeup, shoes, skirts, dresses... the list goes on and on! The song from Flower Drum Song, "I Enjoy Being a Girl" is basically my theme song... that or "How Lovely to Be a Woman" from Bye Bye Birdie...

Kaley Grace said...

Ellie - ME TOO. I love being a girl :) I mean seriously...boys don't like to shop.Need I say more? ;)

Costume Queen - AMEN too that :) I love all those things...girls really do have so much more fun. Pink is awesome :) LOL, that song is great...

Matt Tinsley said...

I find this post sexist.

It may be truth.

But still.

Kaley Grace said...

Haha. It is :) I knew somebody was going to mention it...and I thought about saying that :P

ROFTL!

Kaley Grace said...

Wait..I shouldn't be on my blog..I should be in kitchen! Cooking! Of course!

*cough*