
AWESOME!
Costume Queen of Aria of an Amateur has kindly awarded me this From me to you! award for having an awesome blog :) Thank you so much, Costume Queen! :)
Here are the rules for the award:
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new blogger as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.
7 things you don't already know about me...hmmm...this could be difficult...
1. I don't really like animals. Yes, I'm afraid it's true, all you pet lovers (that is, basically everyone in the world besides me). Although I'm fine with kittens and puppies, I'm NOT a fan of dogs...or cats...or guinea pigs...you get idea. I'm glad other people enjoy treating their animals like their children, but I'm really okay without them :)
2. I fail at craft projects. I've attempted knitting. *shiver* Oh, the horror. I like knitting and I love yarn, but my finished product after painstakingly working for at least a month was hideous...in fact, multiple finished products were hideous. I attempted crocheting. I walked out the door crying. 'Nuff said. (I was 11, ok?) There are many other such stories. I make friendship bracelets, and that's about it :)
3. My pet peeve is people cheating on games. I NEVER get mad at my friends. They're my friends, for goodness sake! Recently, my friend said the only time she can remember me mad, is at a capture the flag game, and the other team was cheating (in a way). I feel really, really stupid about it now, but it made me rather angry. But hey, it's just a game. And usually I'm not very competitive. Teehee :)
4. I've read the book Shadow Spinner at least 7 times. At least. It's in a close tie with Fairest, Ella Enchanted, and The Sherwood Ring. Also, I've read nearly all of Agatha Christie's Mysteries. Heh.
5. When I'm performing, I get nervous playing piano, but not singing. When I play piano by myself, my legs start shaking. I love accompanying, not so much solos. But singing is fine! Weird, I know.
6. When I was little, I really, really, really wanted to be a nurse when I grew up. I even dressed up like one for Halloween :)
7. I'm running out of ideas, so this is going to be random. I don't own any red articles of clothing. I don't have anything against red..I just don't own any red clothes!
Now, for the people I'm nominating for the award who have really awesome blogs...
1. Haleymay at http://musicintherain.blogspot.com/
Her posts always make me either smile, or cry, or both. This Christ-focused girl has a funky way of writing which is both endearing and entertaining. Her posts are meaningful. I love you!
2. Rainydaydreamer at http://rainydaysareawesome.blogspot.com/?zx=c48f6b4fb4651f71
This dear girly always makes me laugh out loud with her crazy rambles...which is are both awesome and heart felt. She's so completely herself on whatever she's talking about, be it friends, dancing, knitting, singing...you get the idea. Sisters in Christ forever!
3. Matt over at http://www.matteroniandcheese.blogspot.com/
What can I say? This kid can write...and he's extremely funny. I always enjoy his posts and pictures...and always end up LOLing all over the place. Keep rockin', brother!
4. Bre of http://unbellavita.blogspot.com/?zx=98ec178938e1c2ae
With details, pictures, and fun, Bre's Christian Worldview enhances everything she writes about. This piano lovin' girl's posts are always well thought out and an enjoyment to read!
5. Miller Family at http://cmmillerblog.blogspot.com/
This blog is the story of Christian family through the hard times as well as the joyful. All of their posts are such fun to read, and cover a variety of topics. Days in the life of big family are crazy, and it's nice to read about others with lots of siblings!
6. Ellie Snider at http://theglamlg.blogspot.com/
Who's posts are filled with witty comments, fun pictures, crazy stories, and altogether awesomeness. I love you, Ellie! :)
7. Levi at http://levi-leviathan.blogspot.com/
This dude is my brother. I couldn't leave him out...and plus, I really enjoy reading his entertaining, but sporadic, posts. It's fun to see his take on life in writing...although his spelling could be improved ;) (I love you too!)
6 comments:
Well shucks. You just made my day. And tomorrow. I love you tooo, my lovey! <3
Oh my STARS. I never wanted to remember that crochet nightmare...lots of tears...hoo boy.
I am totally getting you something red for Christmas. (original, right? Red? At Christmas? Sometimes I'm so creative, it just gags me.)
You make me smile :) Without fail. Even seeing your name on my phone gives me a grin!
I miss you, dearie!!
Awww :) <3 <3 I looove you more!
OH MY GOODNESS. That was...a horrible day. Oh dear.
Awesome!! (No really, that's such an original idea! I mean seriously? Yo' creative juices are just OVERFLOWING on to the table! Ouch!)
Aw, you make ME smile too, bestie :) Have you listened to the song "Smile" by Uncle Kracker. (Yes. Uncle Kracker. LOL) It's such a sweet song.
IGETTOSEEYOUINDEECEEEMEMMBERFORTHEAWESOMESTBALLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw, you lovely person you :) Thanks for the award!! So awesome. *loves*
Someone else who has read The Sherwood Ring!!! None of my friends have even heard of it, let alone read it. It's one of my favorites too.
I am the same as you when it comes to performing! I can sing in front of 800+ people and not shake a bit, but make me play piano (and I play quite well, if I do say so myself) in front of one other person and I'm guaranteed to make a lot of mistakes.
Bre - You're welcome!! I love reading your blog, beautiful :)
Costume Queen - Have you read it too?!? *excitement* I know! Nobody I know has read it...and it's *such* a good book! I never get tired of it!
Really? I'm so glad I'm not the only one! YES, exactly with me. I'm fine acting/singing in front of people...in fact, it's exhilerating lol! But with piano, I get so nervous!
Well thanks! I'm honored!
I completely agree about animals. And red clothing. I think I have some red stuff, but I never wear it.
Post a Comment